Thursday 5 May 2011

30 things I want to do...

I have many things want to do!!













Let's start ;)






1. I want to visit around the world!






2. I want to work about music,English,dance or fashion.






3 . I want to marry with my important person.






4. I want to finish the high school in Victoria .






5. I want to go the university in Japan.






6. I want to learn English.






7. I want to speak English, like native speaker!






8. I want to learn French.






9. I want to be beautiful, like my favorite model!!






10. I want to singing.






11. I want to learn sing.






12. I want to go Hawaii.






13. I want to go Pari.






14. I want to go a big party.






15. I want to meet Michel Jackson!! But I can't;(






16. I want to marry in Hawaii or Pari.






17. I want to go shopping every visit countury.






18. I want to be more long hair!!'






19. I want to be more skinny.






20. I want to get very cute baby with my important hasband.






21. I want to spend very relax time with my hasband in hawaii.






22. I want to live Big house.






23. I want to live Hawaii or Pari.





24. I want to try my sing able in Japan.









25. I want to be more smart.









26. I want to stay abrod long time.









27. I want to be famous person.









28. I want to be good student.









29. I want to be good wife.









30. I want to be perfect mother.









I have more want to do!!




Iwant to grant all my dream;)

No comments:

Post a Comment