Tuesday 24 May 2011

My city



My home city is Tokyo. Tokyo is the biggest city in Japan.
There are a lot of people in Tokyo.The people are like ants, and they has many smells. For example good foods, garbage and gus.
My most strongest impression is girl's smell. As every girl's smell as sweety as honey. They have a good smell , so many bags come to honey.
Next I'd like to tell in Tokyo's food is very delicious.My favorite is sushi! Maybe fishes are not from Tokyo but looks and taste is really really delicious. When I always eat sushi, I become like dripping ice cream. If you go to Tokyo, you should eat sushi!!
Tokyo has many houses. They are very very tiny and look like dog houses. I don't like Tokyo's house. Because they are uncomfutable. However rich person's house is big. I'm not rich.
Next I talk about shopping center. Tokyo has many shopping center. They are like the party!!

I love Tokyo and Tokyo's foods and Tokyo's people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment