Tuesday 31 May 2011

The best meal of my life



My best meal is salmon roe!


Salmon roe looks like orange precious stones. There are very glitter and they were buy expensive prise by rich man soon.
Taste is really delicious. I do not think, it is not on earth's food!!
Smell is like magnificent ocean!! Feel is very soft. It is like soft ball.My favorite eating a way is rice on top put a lot of salmon roe and some slices of raw tuna!! It is really really delicious. I always gratitude for got. In fact I like every kind of fishes. However salmon roe is special, because rice and salmon roe's matching are fabulous!! If I didn't meet them my life is very very boring and the end of my life!!
You can get salmon roe very easy. You can buy at Japanese shopping store, but salmon roe is little bit expansible. When I was more little, I always ask my mother like "Mom please buy Salmon roe for me. I'll be good girl!!".
Salmon roe is special for me. If dinner's menu have salmon roe, this day is party or something event.
I can't eat salmon roe, I came here. I'm very miss salmon roe. If I can something good things, I want to eat salmon roe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment