Friday 13 May 2011

Diary of a superhero Project



My select superhero is Superman.




About superman: )

Superman is not a person.He is Kryptonian.

He was born on Krypton planet.However his father knew Krypton planet was in danger.Next his father sent him to earth and at the time of krypton's destruction.He was picked up by elderly parents and he was raised by them.
His super power is very powerful!

First he can pick up eight hundred thousand ton's an object.

Next,he can endure forty megatons's atomic explosion.

He can fry eight million km/h.

He has many powers.however he has a weak point.That is if he pours Krypt night's radiation,he become

nothing his power and he become just person.

Superman is very cool!!



Superman's Diary


December .23(sat)

Tomorrow is X'mas Eve. I 'll meet my girl friend's Lois Lane!

I want to surprise party for her.however I felt bad things come,but just my foreboding.I hope anything bad happen.By the way today's coffee is fabulous! I 'll buy this coffee again.


December.24(sun)

Happened bad things.Lex Luther was very strong and I'm little bit worried.I have to do my best!

He ran away and I couldn't kill him today .

One more bad thing.I late the party; (Oh my gash!!I 'm so stupid!However all his fault!!She was very angry.She refused my kiss!!

Someone help me~: (


December.25(sun)

Today is X'mas.Lex Luther was coming for me.He has big power .First,I was the lead and he become weak.

However he reviled his body and he became new body.I was very surprised,so I'm little bit become weak my body.I felt in a hurry and I did my best!!

He died and return the peace in the town.

Lois came my house.She understand myself and we did X'mas party

Today is very happy day!!



That's all: )





Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment